vision board: off to Paris!

This weekend, the husband was looking at his vision board and pointed to a picture of the Eiffel Tower.

Husband (with much conviction): I am going here!




TL#1: Oh, you're going to Paris, France. Mommy has been there.

Husband: Yes, I am.

Then the husband went downstairs.

While in the room, TL#1 and I read a story about teamwork from the 7 Habits of Happy Kids book. After we finished the story, we decided to go down...


TL#1 (very puzzled when he saw the husband): Daddy, you're here?!

Husband (looking up nonchalantly from his iPad): Yes.

TL#1: Huh, I thought you went to Paris. Why are you here?!?

Harharhar!


Speaking of vision board, I would want to make my own, too. It has been a while since I set goals for myself. Through our example, we hope that our son will learn to practice the value of goal-setting at an early age.

If you want to make your own vision board, Martha Beck has guidelines here.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ang huwarang pamilya

a brief trip to (smelly) Manila Zoo

status update (and complaints) on our compliance with Kasambahay Law