there is more to life than meets the eye!

Keep trying
2 Corinthians 4:16-18

The Bible says there is more than meets the eye! That means there is more to life than what we can see with our eyes. We need to remember this when things don't go well or we're having a difficult time. Believing that God is always at work for good, in ways we can't see with our eyes, helps us never give up or lose heart.

- VeggieTales Bible




Have you ever had moments when you suddenly realize how deeply flawed you are? When somehow that cloud of blissful ignorance is lifted and you are left bare and vulnerable? You want to change and start fixing things but you don't know where to start or you feel it's too late?

Well, today, I was slapped hard on the face. It hit me that I am 32 and still struggling to find my true calling. I am a wife and mother who has yet to fully embrace her roles and responsibilities. And if I am going to be honest to myself, I am disappointed with my current financial standing.

And then, of course, at the back of my mind is the anticipation of busier and more stressful days to come in the office.

I couldn't drown those disturbing thoughts even with all the noise and chaos our two boys made during the day and night. It's now 10 in the evening, the household has finally found some silence and I am here writing my thoughts not truly knowing what I want to say or point out. Maybe I am scared? Maybe I am disturbed? But that's a good thing right? Because change only comes with awareness and a call for change almost always leads to a better me.

I am proud of the slight progress I have made so far on being more matured in dealing with my issues and stressors. Of taking time to do the things I love and to keep this blog going. I just wish I had more time sometimes or maybe a lucky break. Nonetheless, I am thankful for the recent blessing that has poured in and may it serve as a seed to help me in my quest for financial freedom and true bliss.

Cheers to us and to to our journey called life!

Good night world :)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ang huwarang pamilya

a brief trip to (smelly) Manila Zoo

status update (and complaints) on our compliance with Kasambahay Law