daily boost: get what you want in life

Why drive, when the husband can drive and you can blog? ;)



Do you find it hard to get out of bed every working day? Are you stuck in a rut and couldn't seem to get out? Are you looking for a motivation?

Well, I can not give you a solution. But I have this book 88 Super Practical Boosters To Get What You Want In Life by Yonit Werber sitting neglected in my Kindle App.




It's supposed to be a daily motivation snack so why don't I share the boosters one day (or night) at a time and we give it a try? It might just work.

Get what you want in Life

Remember: If you do not ask, you will not get it

"What is it that you want for yourself today?"

In your unbelievably hectic life, stop and take a moment to write what you want. They say there is power in writing down thoughts and goals. Own your goals. Believe that the powers of the universe will conspire to give you what you want.


letting our goals soar with the flying lantern

Do not edit your thoughts, be specific and write down all the things that seem to catch your fancy. Who knows how many you will able to cross out one day. :)

You don't even have to tote around a pen and notebook (I do!). You can use your smartphone's notes to jot down your thoughts right away like when you are stuck in traffic or in a queue for lunch. The long commute to and from the office is a good time like any to reflect and listen to your inner voice.


When I was younger and had simpler, concrete and specific goals, I found that it was easier to make dreams come true.

For example, I wanted to pass the board exams for Certified Public Accountants (CPA) so everyday, during review, I wake up and say this 15 times: I am going to be a CPA! I am going to be a CPA!

Of course, I studied hard to make it come true and alas! I even placed 13th! My lucky number.

Do not jot down whimsical things like I want to be happy. Find out what makes you happy and aim for it.




As we grow older, we get sidetracked and sometimes disillusioned by the difficulties and stress that we face on a daily basis, then we let go of our fancy dreams.

Take heart. Bring back that bounce in your steps. Our dreams can still come true. Start with writing them down. :)



If you do not ask, you do not get.
- Mahatma Gandhi





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ang huwarang pamilya

a brief trip to (smelly) Manila Zoo

status update (and complaints) on our compliance with Kasambahay Law