fashion and design school, anyone?

Back in May, during one of my "I want to find my true passion" moments, I thought I'd make my college dream come true by enrolling in a fashion design school. I was inspired by a colleague from my previous employer who pursued her passion for fashion design while working. After some years of hard work, fun and persistence, she graduated and was making a wedding gown the last time we talked.

So I turned to google and I came upon Style Studio Fashion and Design School. I sent them an inquiry and got feedback right away but I got cold feet and I did not push through. I'm all plans but no guts. ;(

Anyway, I recently received an email from them. In case you are or you know someone interested, here are the details:

Style Studio Fashion & Design School will start the next term for short courses on Sept. 7, 2013. Enrollment are now going on. Please see attached file for short courses they offer.





Saturday Class
Fashion Illustration 9AM - 4PM
Pattern Making 9AM - 4PM
Sewing 9AM - 4PM
Artistic Make Up 1PM - 5PM


Fashion & Design School Philippines
Unit 2003 Tower A. Skyland Plaza,
Corner Tindalo St. and Senator Gil Puyat Ave.(Buendia)
Makati City, Philippines
Tel. No.: (+632) 889-7484 / (+632) 782-7231
URL: http://www.fashiondesignschoolphilippines.com/




As for me, I can not properly hold a thread and needle nor draw or doodle. I already decided that it is not for me. I would rather take up web design. I'm just waiting for a course opening. ;)


And may I end this post with this:

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.
Live the life you've imagined.
As you simplify your life,
the laws of the universe will be simpler."
-Thoreau





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ang huwarang pamilya

a brief trip to (smelly) Manila Zoo

status update (and complaints) on our compliance with Kasambahay Law