time management?

Pwedeng umiyak? Gutom na yata ako.

My head is aching. Maybe I talked too much in the meeting. Mondays are really manic. As soon as I tick off a to do, another one crops up. Mushroom?!?

I've been toting this book The One-Life Solution by Dr. Henry Cloud for about two months now. I have yet to turn another page since I got stuck on p.66 (of p.239).

The byline promise is - Reclaim your personal life while achieving greater professional success.



Here's the point on the page where I stopped reading:

Your time is your life. Period. How you spend it ends up being what your life is.

To quote further:

No matter what you want to do, wish you had done, plan to do, or fantasize about while you are doing something else, the final reality of your life is how you spent your time.

What can I say? My time management does not seem to be working. Heto na lang -Sana manalo ako sa lotto ngayong gabi. Please please!

And if I do not win tonight, i will continue reading the book tomorrow. Habang may buhay, may pag-asa. Makakain na nga. Gutom lang 'to!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ang huwarang pamilya

a brief trip to (smelly) Manila Zoo

status update (and complaints) on our compliance with Kasambahay Law