fridate

The hubby and I had a wonderful time clubbing last Friday night! It could just as well be our first time to be in a bar together, drinking and dancing the night away. I'm glad I decided to come with hubby to that fancy birthday party. Really nice way to celebrate. Kudos to the celebrant!

It was not just any bar. We were at 7th High in Bonifacio Global City. Bongga! If interested to host your own private party, manila clubbing has more details.

The food was yummy, the celebrant showcased his talents, playlist by the DJ was great and best of all, drinks were free. Ang saya-saya! There was also surprise entertainment, when some had a few drinks too many. Reminded me of the younger, carefree days when it felt rightful to go out and drink with friends once in a short while.





So two vodka cruiser + 1 tequila shot later, I found myself grinning from ear to ear as hubby and I hit the dance floor.

It was one good night. Married couples should go out, drink and dance like singles or newly-weds at least once a year. Bring on the dark (ahem) vibes!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ang huwarang pamilya

a brief trip to (smelly) Manila Zoo

status update (and complaints) on our compliance with Kasambahay Law