boiling point

A week ago, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. It has not gotten any better since. My behavior today before I left home for work was inexcusable. Matinding matandang tantrums!

My patience has run out. I am at my boiling point. I snap at anything and anyone, most of all at my husband and TL#1.

What's frustrating me? Well, among others, TL#2's ever-reliable yaya is leaving and we have not found a replacement, even an unsuitable one.

My denim pants won't fit. Daym! Oh I forgot, I have a client meeting, can't dress down.

I can't find my ID!

TL#1 won't stop whining and he's late for school. Shut up please! I have not even combed my hair yet. Nasaan ba ang mga suklay dito?!?

Hay naku, pudpod na ang sapatos ko!

My husband is still in bed playing Clash of Titans and I am envious. Sabay lang naman kami uuwi!

I did not have a good night's sleep. I kept dreaming about the giveaways. What's up with that! And TL#2 woke me up twice to ask for milk. Have I prepared everything for Saturday's party? Will the cake be delivered on time? Daym! We have not yet updated our guest list. How many kids will be there?
We took the day off yesterday but it felt like we did not spend enough time with TL#2 on his birthday. What were we thinking! Our visit to LTO ate half of the day and TL#1 bangled the other half with his tantrums.

And let's not begin to talk about work!

Lemons, lemons, lemons! I'm not in the mood to make a lemonade. Drop me a bucket of ice cream instead. Please. Give me a break!

I have become what I have vowed not to become - a nagging, hot-headed, ill-tempered, bitter old woman.

Don't dare cross my path at this time.

I don't want to keep attracting bad vibes. Breathe in, breathe out.

I just have to get over this weekend. Have enough sleep. This too shall pass.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ang huwarang pamilya

a brief trip to (smelly) Manila Zoo

status update (and complaints) on our compliance with Kasambahay Law