thank God it's Friday!

There is something seriously wrong with me these days.

This morning, I spent almost an hour going through my meagre wardrobe looking for something that would fit. Gaining weight is proving to be a constant source of frustration. I need more Zumba sessions and more discipline to lose my belly fats (from pregnancy) and some pounds (from stress bingeing during the busy season).

We had our first in-house Zumba session in our group yesterday. Just us and the dvd player. No instructor. Hopefully, it will turn out to be a regular fitness thing.

Last night, I went to sleep at 2 am. And woke up at almost 11 am! I promised myself I would sleep early this week but there were some important things at work that I had to lose some sleep over. And for two consecutive midnights, the kids wake up as soon as husband and I get through the door. Next week will be different. I hope and I pray.

I can’t concentrate on my job. I’m used to being efficient. I know because I log my tasks every 15 minutes (a habit) in an excel worksheet and I do not like having a pile of files for review in my inbox. I am burnt out. I need more than a day off from work to recover. Hopefully, this weekend will be rejuvenating for me. I am so looking forward to the day out with the girlfriends tomorrow.

Today husband reprimanded me on being nega. To be fair, it’s been a while since I’ve been this negative. I tried to sail through the months of January to March with positive vibes and much enthusiasm. The month of April was the turning point. I’m just drained. I need to regain some semblance of normality in my weekdays and weekends.

Oh well, it’s Friday! Thank God for weekly Fridays. Waiting for hubby for the date night. Loving my life despite of and inspite of. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ang huwarang pamilya

a brief trip to (smelly) Manila Zoo

status update (and complaints) on our compliance with Kasambahay Law