So much to do, so little time

I barely have free time. And during those rare times that I do have free time, I don't get anything done. I want to do so much that I end up... browsing and reading celebrity tsismis at pep.ph or reading Star and OK magazines. :) Entertaining but hardly productive.

It's been months since I finished reading The Happiness Project and vowed to start a project of my own. I had the best intentions but no time. But finally, April is almost over and work should taper off a bit.

The remaining days of April should be about tying up loose ends at work and gearing myself up for more intentional living starting May. I'll be needing lots of discipline, structure, good habits and resources. Most importantly, I hope that by some good fate, no major issue will crop up at work that will keep me pre-occupied.

The month of May will be about: Clarity and Positive Energy

1 - Toss, Restore and Organize
2 - Tackle nagging tasks (ie. dental and OB check up, LTO drivers license renewal) - warts removal - check!
3 - Continue beauty regimen
4 - Dance workout and Dinner Diet :D good luck!
5 - Finish reading the book How to Simplify Your Life
6 - Look for inspirations via podcasts, blogs, magazine articles, books

Hopefully, by tackling goals one category at a time, I can make some progress. Life is a work in progress. Looking forward to me version 3.1. going 3.2!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ang huwarang pamilya

a brief trip to (smelly) Manila Zoo

status update (and complaints) on our compliance with Kasambahay Law