National Financial Literacy Month Comes to a Close


 
Financial Literacy Month comes to a Close
 
Well, I for one think it is awesome that we have a National Financial Literacy Month in the USA.  Financial Literacy is so important to all of us.  When I first started teaching Personal Finance I thought students were taking my class because they wanted to get rich by investing in the stock market.  Boy was I wrong.  What they taught me was that they just wanted to enjoy life and be able to easily pay their monthly bills. Those first kids taught me a valuable lesson that I carry with me today in every lesson I design.  They were so smart!
 
To end the month on a high note let’s take a look at two fascinating businessmen.  Check out the videos below.  
     
Whiz Kid Investor (MoneyTrack Episode 312)
 




 Buffett's best tip for personal finance

 


Thanks for Stopping By! 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ang huwarang pamilya

a brief trip to (smelly) Manila Zoo

status update (and complaints) on our compliance with Kasambahay Law