countdown 1: i'm 29 until further notice!

Finally got the surgical pathology results on my dermoid cyst today. I've waited with bated breath for this and at last, the doctor says its BENIGN. I got my birthday wish a day before my birthday. Sweet!

Two specimens were taken from my ovary. The smaller tissue (4.5 x 2 x 0.8 cm) appears to be brain-like material. Even my cyst has brains! Hahaha! The larger tissue fragment (9 x 5 x 1.5 cm) has attached tufts of hair. Sana sa ulo na lang tumubo!

The doctor who removed my ovarian cyst on her birthday told us araw lang yan. But to me, it's much more than just a day. It is a special day, a day meant only for me.

Just for fun, I googled "what's in a birthday?" and the search results were quite interesting. I decided to give some of the entries a try.

First up was a quiz: What does your birth date mean? The answer has some ring of truth to it.



20110822-123209.jpg

Did you know that apparently, there is a bible verse specific to your birthday? Here's mine:



20110822-123312.jpg

There's also some science called Birthday numerology where you can find your lucky number. Mine is 5!



20110822-123401.jpg

I also found out what my birthday color is - it's RED!



20110822-123448.jpg

Finally, let me end this post with an excerpt from my favorite "birthday" song - Forever Young by Bob Dylan:



May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
May you build a ladder to the stars
And climb on every rung
May you stay forever young
Forever young, forever young
May you stay forever young.




I'm 29 until further notice!


20110822-123616.jpg
(photo taken on my 29th birthday)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ang huwarang pamilya

a brief trip to (smelly) Manila Zoo

status update (and complaints) on our compliance with Kasambahay Law