Grand lotto bet

Looking out of the fx window on a long commute with the rain pouring hard outside, i mutter a silent longing... that i win the 6 55 grand lotto jackpot! I was thinking what a great relief that would be, no longer having to work for money but for my passion and interests.

I don't normally bet on lotto. I've been interested lately only because the jackpot prize has reached almost P300m and there's a lotto outlet in the mrt station i get off from everyday. I've already won P300 for getting 3 out of 6 numbers twice. Not bad.

That would be such a nice surprise right? Winning such huge amount of money at your disposal. It would surely change one's life drastically (in a good way).

Oh, wishful thinking on a rainy day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ang huwarang pamilya

a brief trip to (smelly) Manila Zoo

status update (and complaints) on our compliance with Kasambahay Law