countdown 4: same old me

I'm going over my previous blogs and notes and is quite amused with myself. Here are two of my previous posts:

August 8, 2010, 11:21 am

2 years ago I thought I was having a quarter life crisis. I think I still am. I think I always will be. The truth is, I'm crazy and disorganized and no amount of dreams coming true or milestones happening will ever change that. I am me, quirks and all. Well-thought decisions or rash actions. Mommy or not. Jobless or a raving workaholic. Single or married. Some old quirks just stay the same. I just must continue to love the fool in me. =)

September 6, 2007 1:32 pm

When so many good things are happening at the same time, I can't help but wonder what bad thing could be brewing for me, fearing that the fair wheel of fate will soon catch up and I'll find myself at the bottom again. The fear of the unknown and the uncertain sometimes keep me awake at night and make me think back to those nights I was bawling over in pain over a heartbreak or was crying over a disappointment at work. I can still vaguely remember the heartache and the feeling of despair. But I don't feel any remorse or regret nor do I wish that I have not been through the experience. Because I realize that all the good and the bad things that happened to me in the past helped me become the stronger & more confident person that I am now. I have learned a number of lessons that will guide me as I go on to live a fuller life. ..And it dawned on me, I should have nothing more to fear. All I have to do is lay down my worries to Him & He'll take care of them for me as He always does.Ü

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ang huwarang pamilya

a brief trip to (smelly) Manila Zoo

status update (and complaints) on our compliance with Kasambahay Law