i'm posting every week for the second half of 2011!

I'm reaching a big milestone in my life this August - I'm turning 30! - and I've decided I want to blog more. I'm starting right now. I will be posting on this blog at least once a week for the rest of 2011.

I know it won't be easy and I might come up with a million excuses, but it will be fun, inspiring, awesome and simply wonderful if I could just do it. Therefore i'm promising to make use of The DailyPost, and the community of other bloggers with similar goals, to help me along the way, including asking for help when I need it and encouraging others when I can.

If you already read my blog, I hope you'll encourage me with comments and likes, and good will along the way.


Signed,

merryli

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ang huwarang pamilya

a brief trip to (smelly) Manila Zoo

status update (and complaints) on our compliance with Kasambahay Law